Delivered by Core’s Microsoft Solutions Specialist, and self-professed Teams Guru, Kat Greenan.
As organisations are urged to work remotely, there is an unprecedented influx of businesses implementing Microsoft Teams. And while Teams has matured fast in terms of its feature set to improve teamwork and collaboration, many businesses and users are finding themselves not only in a new remote working world but faced with new technology and ways of working that they are unprepared for.
In this practical insight session, Kat answered the most commonly asked questions around Teams to help you and your users get the most from it and stay productive during these challenging times. You will find out about:
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- How does Microsoft Teams address the common challenges businesses are facing with remote working?
- What options are available to implement Microsoft Teams, and their implications?
- Where does it fit in the organisation compared to other tools and software?
- What are the potential business benefits, with a specific look at common use cases?
- Microsoft Teams best practices, negating risks to success and avoiding pitfalls
About the Presenter
Microsoft Solutions Specialist | Core
Kat Greenan is Core's Microsoft Solutions Specialist. She is focused on helping customers maximise user adoption and maximise their usage of Microsoft technologies to achieve their technology goals.