Core achieves Microsoft Advanced Specialisation for Teamwork Deployment
During the pandemic and with remote working here to stay, making collaboration effortless and making sure there is minimal friction between technologies, has been essential. Many organisations have been using Microsoft 365 before and throughout remote working. It has empowered teams working remotely to continue business as usual activity and stay connected during the most challenging of times.
To enable businesses to carry on working as effectively as possible in a new hybrid working world, and to ensure that companies can adapt as easily as possible, Microsoft has continued to invest in remote work resources for partners like Core, so that we can meet our customers' needs as they change with the situation. And as commitment to this, Microsoft has created three new advanced specialisations which will help partners differentiate themselves in the marketplace, and help customers choose the right partner for them more easily.
As a Microsoft gold partner, Core are delighted to have been awarded one of these new competencies: Advanced Specialisation for Teamwork Deployment.
Teamwork deployment services are a critical part of making sure customers get the most out of their investment in Microsoft solutions and achieve business value. They are essential for helping customers to migrate efficiently and configure the platform to suit their exact needs, allowing them to embrace and utilise all the features of Microsoft 365 and unlock its full potential. Being awarded the Advanced Specialisation for Teamwork Deployment sets Core apart from other Microsoft partners in the marketplace. It's a reflection of our expertise, skill and experience in deploying Microsoft teamwork solutions and lets customers choose a partner they know will deliver. Core are experts in deploying and configuring Microsoft solutions to suit the needs of individual organisations.
To achieve this competency, Core had to meet the following criteria:
- Achieve a minimum of 2,500 Active Entitlement growth on three separate Teamwork services (choose from Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams or Yammer) in a trailing 12-month period (CPOR data)
- Maintain an average of 20 percent active usage for customers associated with your organization in each of the Teamwork services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer) in a trailing 12-month period
- Associate a minimum of 12 new customer tenants with your organization for one of the Teamwork services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, or Yammer) in a trailing 12-month period
- Have four individuals in your organization who have passed the MS-300 and MS-301 Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate exam
- Provide three customer references that demonstrate your ability to deploy Microsoft 365 Teamwork workload
Core's Microsoft Solutions Specialist, Kat Greenan, said of the specialisation: "Being awarded the Advanced Specialisation for Teamwork Deployment reflects Core's extensive knowledge and expertise in deploying Microsoft teamwork solutions for organisations that want to enable better collaboration".
"Achieving the specialisation is also a great way for Core to showcase our skills in deploying Microsoft Teams across our customer base. The advanced specialisation will help differentiate us from other partners so customers can easily and quickly identify the best match for their Teams requirements.”
Find out more about Core's teamwork and collaboration solutions here.